Sunday, February 17, 2013

Black Bean Sliders

I LOVE black bean burgers and I decided to put a twist on them. Took my regular black bean burger recipe and made them cute and little, just like sliders.  :) I put a poll on my facebook & instagram to see which recipe you would like to see my post today, and this is the one that won!


Aren't they adorable???

Here is the recipe....

Black Bean Sliders

1 Can strained and Rinsed Black Beans
1/4 cup diced red onions
1/4 cup diced red, green or yellow peppers (I combined all three but make sure it equals 1/4 cup)
1tbsp Plain breadcrumbs
1 tsp onion powder

Mash black beans well with fork. Once they are mashed mix in onions, peppers, breadcrumbs and onion powder.  Form mixture into small patties. Cook on grill med/high heat for 10-12 mins, I used my George Foreman, you may also BBQ but make sure to put patties on a greased tinfoil on the BBQ or it will fall through the grates. Eat and enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment